- 1. 'WebcamWall.net' refers not only to the main domain but also all subdomains of the WebcamWall.net website.
- 2. 'Snapshot(s)' refers to any document that has been uploaded to WebcamWall.net through any of the sites applications.
- 3. 'User' refers to the individual who uploads the Snapshot(s) to WebcamWall.net, or accesses Snapshot(s) from WebcamWall.net.
- 4. 'URL' refers to the location of any Snapshot(s) located on the WebcamWall.net server(s).
Terms of Service
IMPORTANT! The terms of service (ToS) govern your use of this site, which is provided by WebcamWall.net. By accessing this site, you are indicating your acknowledgment and acceptance of the terms of service. The terms of service are subject to change by WebcamWall.net at any time in its discretion. Your use of this site after such changes are implemented constitutes your acknowledgment and acceptance of the changes. Please consult the terms of service regularly.
If you are allowing your child access to the WebcamWall.net applications then adult supervision is required.
WebcamWall.net reserves the right to remove any uploaded Snapshots, and assumes no liability for lost or misplaced Snapshots. The following types of Snapshot(s) constitute "abuse" and may not be uploaded under any circumstances, when using WebcamWall.net's webcam wall:
- * Snapshot(s) that violate any law or may be considered to violate any law.
- * Snapshot(s) that contain any adult content, nudity, anything of an adult nature or considered to be of an adult nature.
- * Snapshot(s) that advertise any commercial goods or services or otherwise considered spam.
- * Race hate, or anything that may be considered race hate by WebcamWall.net's Snapshot moderators.
- * Gore or "shock" Snapshots that are intended to be, abusive, offensive, disgusting and/or disturbing to viewers.
Attempting to link users to other sites is forbidden. Uploading abusive Snapshots may result in the immediate termination of the user's ability to use WebcamWall.net or any of its services or functionality. The WebcamWall.net website may not load, all Snapshots related to the abusive Snapshot will be subject to deletion. The user's account permanently removed. Attempts to bypass WebcamWall.net's ability to enforce these Terms of Service may result in prosecution. To report any type of abuse, send an e-mail to [email protected]
Public Webcam Wall.
All Snapshots to the wall are attached with a Creative Commons licence and will be considered "Public Domain" content, free for use by anyone for any purpose without restriction under copyright. See the license at http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/ and http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/legalcode.
By accepting these terms, you waive and hold harmless company from any claims resulting from any action taken by WebcamWall.net during or as a result of its investigations and/or from any actions taken as a consequence of investigations by either WebcamWall.net or law enforcement authorities.
Our Terms of Service are subject to change without notice.
WebcamWall.net is not responsible for the content of any uploaded Snapshots, neither is it affiliated with any entities that may be associated/represented in/on the uploaded Snapshots.
WebcamWall.net may perform maintenance services at anytime. User acknowledges that such maintenance may require downtime, and content hosted on WebcamWall.net may not load during this time.